Lifetime Warranty Policy
Every item goes through several quality control stages before it is offered to consumers and our products are designed to last for many years. In the unlikely event that a manufacturer defect is missed by our rigorous quality control, or the item fails while used within the manufacturer’s guidelines we will replace, repair or offer refund as per our Warranty Guidelines.
Miolle warrants to the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship based on the warrant periods
- If any Miolle products or any associated parts within are found to be defective, Miolle will replace the defective parts at no charge on it’s first warranty claim. Replaced parts or items shall be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Any missing parts or accessories must be reported within 30-Days of purchase in order to qualify for a free replacement.
- All Miolle products should be thoroughly inspected before use and if any defects or issues are noticed, the product must not be used and the issue should be immediately reported in order to be covered under warranty.
- Any Miolle product aesthetic imperfections such as strap webbing, sewing defects, uneven or chipped paint noticed after product arrived must be reported within 30-Days in order to be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- All submitted warranty claims require an Order Number and at least 2 Photo supporting the evidence of the defect or issue.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs replacement unit. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Activated within 30 days of purchase